Specifii’s treatment of personal information about you
This Privacy Statement covers AK Christensen Holding ApS which includes Specifii IVS and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Specifii is responsible for the data
Specifii is responsible for the treatment of the personal information which Specifii has received about you.
- Contact Specifii
You can find Specifii’s contact information below:
Silkeborggade 20, 2.th.
2100 København Ø
- How does Specifii collect personal data?
- Mailchimp – sign up to the newsletter – specifii.dk/com and social media
- Google analytics for insights in behaviour – www.specifii.dk/com
- From sociale media
- Eventbrite for signup to events
- Survey Monkey – research
- E-mail (unoeuro) hosting website + used as a mail client
- Hubspot (CRM)
- YouTube for promotion of videos
- Miro for remote workshops
- Teams and Skype for remote meetings
- The purpose and legal basis for the treatment of your personal information
Specifii applies your personal information for these purposes:
- Specifii registers information to conduct services.
Interviews for insights for conducting a task that may apply for – but not limited to – optimization and delivery of a good user experience.
Mailchimp is used for signups for newsletter (name+ e-mail) to send out newsletter, keep people posted and for branding.
Google analytics is used to register user behaviour- specifii.dk/com med to create a better experience for the users on the website.
Dropbox and Google Drive is used to store documents and to access them in an easy way and share with relevant people. Personal information will not be shared here.
Facebook, instagram, Twitter og LinkedIn is used for marketing and branding of events, product + sharing of content for branding. Furthermore, it is used to improve networking.
Eventbrite is relevant to register sign ups + payment to events + information and marketing of events.
E-conomic is used by the bookkeeper for financial accounting and Dinero is for sending out invoices.
YouTube is used for videos often to promote events.
Hubspot is the CRM used for handling leads and clients.
Miro is the remote workshop tool.
Teams, Google Meet and Skype are used for remote meetings.
Survey Monkey is used for surveys to get insights
Azets handles payment of salary.
Unoeuro hosts website and is also mail client
Website is handled in WordPress
E-mail can be used too for instance to receive data for test persons or other relevant data to conduct an agreed service.
Delivery will be handled by a freight forwarder which will have relevant info to conduct the service.
The legal basis for Specifii’s treatment of the personal information follows from:
- Data protection regulation article 6, 1, litra b and f. In some circumstances Specifii also treats information after consent has been granted. You will be informed about this separately in relation to Specifii get’s the consent.
Legitimate interest persecutes the treatment
As mentioned above Specifii’s treatment of your personal information happens on the basis of the balancing of interest rule in the data protection regulation article 6, 1, litra f. The legitimate interests that reasons the treatment is to offer consultancy and planning tasks.
- Which personal information does Specifii collect?
Specifii treats the following personal information about you:
- Name, age, job experiences, education, e-mail, phone number, role/job title, company
- Who does Specifii share data with?
Specifii passes on or leaves data for the following in relevant situations:
- Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp (nyhedsbrev), Twitter, LinkedIN, Eventbrite, Economic, Dinero, Dropbox, Google analytics, YouTube, SurveyMonkey, Azets, UnoEuro, WordPress, Hubspot, Miro, Skype, Google Drive + Google Meet
- Specifii can also share data with the game company if relevant to deliver the service including the freight forwarder relevant to deliver the game
- For order of the game: Specifii shall also be entitled to assign or transfer all or part of any Order to any Affiliate, without further formalities and without remaining liability as from the assignment or transfer date.
- Specifii can also share personal data with other companies within AK Christensen Holding.
- Specifii may also receive information from other sources, including companies that share their employees’ personal data and/or customers’ personal data with companies within AK Christensen Holding to conduct a specific service.
- Transfer to foreign countries
Specifii applies services from foreign countries, so your personal information can be transferred to receivers outside EU and EØS.
- Storage of your personal information
Specifii storage your personal information as long it is needed for relevant purpose. Your data will be deleted after 2 years unless there is a reasonable reason to keep them longer.
- The right to withdraw consent
Specifii can treat some personal information based on separate consent from you. You always have right to withdraw your consent. Do this by contacting Specifii (see 2 above).
Do you choose to withdraw your consent, it effects from the time you inform it. It does not effect the treatment of personal information that according to nr. 3 above is treated on another basis than consent.
- Your rights
You have according the data protection regulation some rights in relation to how Specifii treats personal information about you.
Do you want to apply these rights, you need to contact Specifii (see 2).
The rights to see information
You have the right to see the information that Specifii has registret about you.
The right to have correct information
You have the right to correct information.
The right to be deleted
In special circumstances you have the right to have information deleted. Data will always be deleted if it’s not used over a time period.
The right to limit treatment of personal information
In some circumstances you have the right to limit the treatment of personal information. If you have the right to have the treatment limited, Specifii can only treat your information – except from storage – with your consent or for legal requirements to be settled or defeded or to protect a person or public interest.
The right to opposition
In some circumstances you have the right to object Specifii. You can also object treatment of your information for branding. Specifii will ask for separate consent to apply information such as pictures in marketing (eg social media and specifii.dk/com) .
The right to transmit information
In some circumstances you have the right to receive your information in a structured, ordinary language and to have these personal data transferred from one who is responsible for data to another.
You can read about your right in the instructions from Datatilsynet. You can find the instructions about the rights here: www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Complain to Datatilsynet
You have the right to complain to Datatilsynet if you are not satisfied with the way that Specifii treats your data. You can find the contact information for Datatilsynet here: www.datatilsynet.dk.