Royal Bank of Canada
Founder of Specifii® was facilitating an online behaviour design workshop for a design team in Royal Bank of Canada in Miro.
Specifii® was responsible for customer functionalities and design of user friendly customer journeys.
GOAL project for Federal Ministry of Education & Research in Germany
Specifii® facilitated a 1-day remote behaviour design workshop for some of the participants on the GOAL project from Ruhr University Bochum.
Specifii® has done user tests with selected customers and potential customers. Our focus were based on an expert evalutation of Dating.dk’s website and app as well as Dating.dk’s web analytics tool.
Specifii® did an expert analysis of Kropsinstituttet’s webshop based on data from Google Analytics and a review of the webshop. Based on this Specifii® presented recommendations, which aim to increase the conversion
behaviour design Presentations + workshops
The Founder of Specifii®, Anne, has done several presentations about behaviour design at events and conferences e.g. Persusasive Technology Conference at Stanford University, and Anne has facilitated more than 20 workshops.
Presentations about behaviour design
Anne from Specifii® has delivered presentations about behaviour design at these events:
- CPHUX, Sprints, 2020 (about the Behaviour Design sprint)
- Conversion Boost, 2019
- Danske Bank, Design Community, 2019
- Customer Experience, Computer World, 2018
- Ladies: Meet - Customer Experience, 2018
- Persuasive Technology Meetup at Syndikatet in Aalborg, 2018
- Persuasive Technology Meetup at We Know People, 2018
- Dark Patterns & Nudging Conference, 2017
- Meetup, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design, 2017
- Persuasive Technology Meetup at iPaper in Århus, 2017
- Meetup, Ladies that UX, 2017
- UX/UI Design Meetup, 2017
- Preely Meetup, 2017
- UX Forum Copenhagen, 2017
- Web Analytics Wednesday, 2015
- Persuasive Technology conference, Stanford University, 2007
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.